Festivals and special occasions are the perfect time to flaunt the best of your wardrobe. It’s the time when everyone is glammed up, they experiment with their looks, attire, hairdos and almost everything. We even try and recreate our favorite Bollywood festive styles, but no matter what we do or follow we always end up missing out something or the other in our looks. If this is your situation as well, then, here are the top 5 modern-day ethnic styles that are sure to brighten up your festivities. Gear up for the best party/festive tips you have always wanted.
- Pair them right, with palazzos ever bright: Year 2021 has been raging with customized, printed and solid palazzos, their elegant fall and charming ever wide leg easy breezy style is what makes it one-of-a-kind piece. Palazzo or the wide leg pant fashion started way back in the early 1970s but it was until mid 2013s that this ethnic dress actually was made so popular. Women these days choose comfort and style at par, anything that hinder either one in the final appearance is an automatic denial. Ethnic wear like palazzos does not just fit in traditional wear, but, if paired smartly solid-colored palazzos teams up pretty well with western attires as well. Feeling the festive vibe getting kicked in? How about order pretty printed and solid-colored palazzos from Vishnu.
- Make sure to break the monotony with Anarkali: Long ethnic dresses are like a fresh breeze of comfort and scintillating style. Mixed with rich heritage and grand culture comes Anarkali kurtas, which are essentially long dress-like kurtas. Just like normal ethnic kurtas, Anarkalis as well can be paired with our without dupattas. A fascinating fashion for decades, Anarkalis are one of the evergreen classic dress formats that are going to stay with us in the due course of time. At Vishnu, we bring popular prints and timeless styles imbibed in the Anarkali range, bring home these piece-of-art statement attire, to shop from our wide Anarkali range visit click here.
- Keep up your fashion trance with scintillating scarves: Scarves are that part of female ethnic dresses which when paired right has the power to accentuate and bring up the entire look. Available in all leading colors, prints, and styles; scarves can bring a huge change to your look. Available in two options square and rectangle, scarves are slightly lesser in width when compared to the traditional dupattas. Wear scarves in different styles, accessorize them with different jewelry, and additional to make them look contemporary and more stylish. We bring to great scarves and stoles option to have a look at our entire range click here.
- Twirl and scatter stardust, shower some love to traditional skirts: Ladies love adding flair to their ethnic dress, festivals are a time when they can go all ga-ga and bold over their choice of outfits. Long skirts are one such options where us women can twirl and slay in style. Skirts are best bets for women who puts her mind in western outfits and heart are Indian wear, Pair them with blouses/tops or kurtas if you will and see the grace in your final look. Be a part of our ethnic skirt clan, visit Vishnu’s online store and shop for your favorites.
- Bringing you tops that makes the diva inside you pop: Do you too have a taste of contemporary ethnic wear but still struggling to find the right place? We have the right place where all your dreams of modern-day fashion wishes will come true. Available in great summerish colors and traditional prints our tops depict modern day awesomeness and previous decades elegance.
This festive time try a little quirk and snap with these quick change in your attire to view an entirely new version of yourself. For more subtle modern-day fashion look visit the Vishnu store.